The PERSI Choice 401(k) Plan is a voluntary retirement savings plan. It’s designed to supplement your employees’ PERSI Base Plan benefits. It can be an important tool to help your employees create a more secure retirement.
PERSI provides several resources for its PERSI employers. They include:
- Choice 401(k) Plan Information
- Choice 401(k) Plan New Employee Kit
- Choice 401(k) Plan Paycheck Contribution Election
- PERSI Base Plan – Choice 401(k) Plan Comparison Chart
- Employer Choice 401(k) Plan Contribution Guidelines
- Choice 401(k) Plan Retirement Plan Counselors
- PERSI Trainer Workshops
Empower Retirement provides recordkeeping services for the PERSI Choice 401(k) Plan. They also provide two salaried Retirement Plan Counselors. The Counselors are available for group meetings as well as individual employee meetings about the Plan. See the “Choice 401(k) Plan Retirement Plan Counselors” link above for more details.